March 19, 2010

Are You Ready?

Spring arrives this weekend.  I went around the house and yard to see who was ready.

"We're ready" I heard from the patio wall:

"Is it this weekend?  Who says?  Who?": 

"I am excited, I am prepared, I am about to burst" came from the front walk:

"I can be ready by next Tuesday, but this weekend is just not possible.  Out of the question, I'm sorry":

"Oh yah then, Spring. Definitely.  Yah":

"Spring? It isn't the beginning of Fall?  Ozzie, ozzie, ozzie, oi, oi, oi":

"I already told you, not this weekend.  Go away.":

Are you ready for Spring?  Are your gardens?

8 comments:

  1. HAHA! Awesome. Great captions, made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready!!!
    (and have been for a while now, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally ready for spring. My garden on the other hand is awaiting some attention. Love your little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the flower pots and the cute gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready and the garden is ready too. Love the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever tire of those blue and white pots, you can send them to live at my house.

    Just trying to be helpful, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone, for visiting this day before spring!

    Lisa and Robb, I got 2 of the blue and white pots at Lowe's last year - really! (and found the other at a local garden center).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post - very funny! I am ready but my garden is still sleeping. (Maybe I have to go out there with a trumpet!)

    Enjoy the turn of the season!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about requiring code verification -- I experimented with turning it off to make commenting easier, and I got too much spam. Thanks for taking the time to comment, and to type in silly codes. I appreciate hearing from you.